Randy Granger

Randy Granger
In the Chihuahuan Desert near the Organ Mountains, New Mexico

Saturday, August 28, 2010

Radio interview with Randy Granger and KUNM-FM's Ear to the Ground

Top Music blogs
Hey friends forgot to mention you can check out a recent interview I did with KUNMFM up in Albuquerque while I was passing through to play at SF Indian Market. The show is called "Ear the Ground" with host Matthew Finch, KUNM's Music Director. We talked about my music, where some of the songs from my new CD Pura Vida - This is Pure Life evolved. How I write and compose. The instruments I play and being a musician on the road and in Las Cruces, NM where I make my home. 


To listen to  it go to http://kunm.org/listen/archive/index.php?archiveby=byprog 
Then under where it says Play archived broadcast audio by program you will select 
Ear to the Ground Sat, Aug. 21, 7:00pm to listen


When I do these interviews they are always spontaneous in nature and what you hear is what we actually said with very little editing and usually only them for time. I try to make sure I am speaking as myself and talk openly. I've been doing interviews a while but have never rehearsed or come in with notes. I hope that freshness authenticity comes through. This interview will be up until next Saturday, Sept. 4th. They keep them up for two weeks. Hope you enjoy it. 


Randy

No comments: