Randy Granger

Randy Granger
In the Chihuahuan Desert near the Organ Mountains, New Mexico

Sunday, August 18, 2013

Radio Interview and live chat tonight on "Dimensions of Spirit" Hey Z Radio.

World of Faeries Fest by Mike Smith
Hello friends. My hope is that your Indian summer days you are happy, well, content and the same for your loved ones. I'm busy laying down tracks for my new album "Ancient Grace"which will be an all original solo Native American flute music album for meditation, healing, yoga, Rekei, massage etc. In other words the kind of CD you ask me for when I meet you at concerts or through emails. I am seeking funding as far as pre-orders at whatever level of donation is comfortable for you. I will also run a funding campaign on IndieGoGo which will run concurrently. There is a fee associated with the crowd source funding programs like Kickstarter and IndieGoGo, but whatever way is most comfortable for you. You can paypal to support at hangguy@gmail.com

It is clear to me my music offers healing to listeners and my background, spiritual practice and training as as metaphysician, healer, massage therapist and mystic from a long line of Shaman's and Seer's, is for that purpose. As I do free smudging at my booth at concerts the emotional releases, tears of joy and healing are real and is an extension of my music and spirit. 

On that note join me tonight in a live interview on "Dimensions of Spirit" on the Hey Z Radio network. You can stream live and even join in the live chat. Program runs from 6-8PM MST (Denver). The link to join and listen is http://www.heyzradio.com/listen-chat

I look forward to your questions and comments in real time. 
Thank you for your support. 

Here is a video of Double-Barrel Train Wreck from my cd A Place Called Peace. This vid is from a PBS special on my music. What a great honor. Enjoy and feel free to share. 

No comments: